Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lake Pictures

I become bored of taking the same pictures around my house. I decided to take the kids to the lake one day last week. They were on Spring Break and we decided to go visit my sister. It was a nice sunny day but rather breezy. I was able to capture some beautiful pictures. I will share some today and some another day this week.
I can't believe I was able to capture both Dash and Twink's expressions in this picture! Twink loves for her brother and sisters to play follow the leader. Only problem, they have to do it in a circle. It's almost like they are chasing each other. She just giggles none stop at them and signs more when they stop.
Here Dash and Spitfire are looking at a water fountain. I should have captured what they were pointing at but I'm still learning.

This is Twinks new thing. Little Miss Attitude! She loves to put her hand on her hip when your telling her some thing she doesn't quite agree with.

Spitfire is picking flowers. I'm sure she was not suppose to so as soon as I snapped the picture I put a stop to it. ;)

Here are the flowers she picked. She soooo wanted me to take a picture of them.

Spitfire at the last minute stepped too close to the mirror and I was not unable to capture her face. I love this picture though. They were acting all silly until they realized I was going to take a picture. I also did not realize the park had lights hanging from the rafters. Maybe they don't but Twink is looking at some thing and it looks like lights to me.

I have not forgotten Jewel. I have some beautiful pictures of her. I think you'll love them. I'll share those another day. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, Cheri! Your photography is beautiful!! I kind of like how you can't see what the kids are pointing at, in that one picture... it leaves you wondering. :)

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do a great job and they bring a smile to our faces. joan and bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheri,

    At what lake were you guys? Anywhere near us? I don't remember if I told you that we got our PA. There still seems like so much to do to get ready. Every time I read a packing list I feel like I'm so far behind. I enjoyed the pics.

    ReplyDelete