Would it be an adoption if there were no delays some where in the process? With Twink we waited 17 month before we received our referral. With wait times what they are now that seems like cake. As soon as we received our referral things went into high gear. We were leaving for China two months to the day of receiving our referral.
Bebo process is a bit different. Although I do not believe we will wait 17 months to bring him home it will be longer than we thought it will be. Some paper work was not filed and we will now have to wait for it to come back before we can more forward. :(
We are trusting in the Lords timing but I must admit it is not always easy. I can share with you that if we were to get approval before Dec 15th that I would be traveling alone with our two older children to bring him home. The Count will be finishing up his last class for his MBA so he would be unable to travel. He would like to travel as I would like him to travel but if we receive travel before hand then we were OK with the three of us going.
I also learned of another family with our agency who is adopting an older boy who is from the same orphanage. They have just started their paper chase. Funny thing is their daughter is from the same province in China our youngest daughter is from!
Those of you who have wondered were Bebos blog went to, I changed the name and it is still password protected.
I'm heading out to plant some flowers at our lamp post. My husband mowed yesterday and that's my meditation so now I have to find some thing else to do. I'll take some before and after pictures for all of you.
I know this wait can be so hard and you feel tossed about between good news of steps completed and bad news of delays. It helps me to remind myself of all the ways God has confirmed His call on my life to move forward in this adoption and then I just have to trust that He who called me will be faithful to bring it to completion.
ReplyDeleteI feel thw same with the wait! I know God will let us travel when its in his timing. It is a very hard thing to see those cute faces and want to hold them. I know for me, still grieving for MJ, the time is a blessing and also feel sad about waiting for our sweet little girl. But God has his hand in it and I know it will all work out for his glory! I will continue to pray for you guys!
ReplyDelete