Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Girly Girl

Twink is defiantly my girly girl. She loves to dress up and look beautiful. If we put dresses on her she will run her hand down her side and a huge smile will spread across her face. She loves to look pretty. I painted her toe nails for the first time a couple weeks ago and you would have thought we'd given her all the candy in the world.


This is the warning look we receive when she has had enough. Notice she is now laying on the ground? She was rolling around trying to get a way from me! LOL
As you can see she does not like me now! LOL This is her famous uh-uh yell. She is telling me no more. The count and I were outside planting and Jewel had brought her out to play and this was what she was wearing. I could not pass up trying to catch a few pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little girl, beautiful photo's. What a fun carefree day it looks like she had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the essence of childhood right there, she is beautiful! You take what I love to call "moment" shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are all so wonderful with her. joan and bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous GIRLY GIRL!!! Perhaps she'll rub off on Katie at some point. ;)

    Love love love the "uh-uh" face. I can so hear it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a very beautiful girly girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee....unlucky for her, with a mamarazzi, that her photos are just as cute in the uh-uh stage as they are with the smiles.

    ReplyDelete