I can almost taste it! We are waiting on ONE state clearance for Bebos paper work. We've been waiting only a little over two weeks for this clearance when we should be on week ten (hopefully it would have been in by week ten). Praying it won't take nine weeks like the last one did. We are praying we will be DTC in July but we have to be by the end of August or we will have to ask for an extension. I must say this processes has taken much longer than Twinks did. With hers we were done and LID in 2 1/2 months.
At any rate we should receive our PA within the next couple of weeks. We will take anything we can get at this point! LOL :)
Praying the state clearance comes back ASAP!!!
ReplyDeletePraying that it all comes speedy fast!
ReplyDeleteAll the extra steps with the Hague sure make the adoption process frustrating!
Yay! I'll be praying it comes, like Jeanette said, ASAP!!!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! Do you have your USCIS form already too? That is awesome if you do. I dont' even know what it is called anymore!!! BTW, our HS is supposed to be finalized by June 25 and ready to send to USCIS by July 1. We are catching up! Oh I hope we can travel together. Oh and … (drum roll please) looks like we *may* (keep praying) be able to send D and LOI BEFORE 9/09. "First time for everything" I was told. :)))
ReplyDeleteOh happy days are ahead!!! So glad to be on this rollercoaster ride with you!!!
IT JUST NOW OCCURRED to me that if we travel together, we'll be in province together!!! Oh, please Lord, I know this request is no biggie for you! Can I travel w/ Cheri and family??? PLEASE, PLEASE!!!