

I'm sure any of you have small children will know how they like to play dress up. Spitfire asked if I would play dress up with her the other night and as you can see I joined her. She has tons of dresses to play with but these are the ones she chose.
Twink on the other hand wanted nothing to do with any of it. She does not like daddy with anything on his head. She had just finished trying to pull the hat of him without success. I put my glasses on the other day and she freaked out. She buried her face in my neck and would not look at me. When she did she cried harder. As soon as they came off she started to giggle. I guess I better pray I don't need them all the time!
how cute!!!
ReplyDeleteloved the pictures. gr. marion was down and saw them also. joan
ReplyDeleteContacts! You can wear contacts! :-)
ReplyDeleteShere
Too funny! I love the pics! You should play dress up more often!
ReplyDelete~sis
I haven't been on your site in a few weeks - man, you've been busy! Guess that's what happens when #4 comes along. Praise God about them good medical news. Lia is so blessed to have a family now who can get all those questions answered so she can get back to being a normal, busy, fun-loving kid!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family!
Love, Angie H