Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer Request

Well the day has finally come! We leave for Boston tomorrow and I can't wait! Twink's appointment is 10:30 on Wednesday and she will be seeing the head of pediatric neurosurgeon team. Praying we get the information we've waited so long for. For some reason Twink has had a rough two nights of going to bed and woke in the night for the first time in a long time. The only thing we did different was go to church on Sunday. The kids have been sick so much that it's probably been three or four weeks since Twink has gone. I'm not sure if it's too overwhelming for her or what. We may have her stay home this coming weekend and see what happens. Only time will tell. Please keep us in your prayers the next few days. Here are some specific requests.

~ That Twink does well with the hotel and change of environment.
~ That the doctors are friendly, knowledgeable, and informative.
~ That we have no more medical surprises.
~ That we have a safe trip.
~ That Jewel and Dash do well without us. (we're bringing Spitfire with us)

Thanks in advance for all your prayers! To all of you leaving for China, we are so excited for you! Know that you will be in our prayers and I can't wait to see your new children! Update will come either Wednesday or Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. been praying for you all day, and I'm in withdrawals from talking with you.

    Hope you have LOTS of answers at this point and things are going well.

    {hug}

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH...I thought today was Wednesday...see, withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys and eager to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you...can't wait to hear what the Dr.'s have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying that your specific requests are answered and that God will give you total peace. Traci

    ReplyDelete