Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Here are some of our Halloween pictures. I thought I better post some because before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving! LOL We went with another couple and their children and they are below.



Dash went as a ninja this year. It's a good thing it was a warmer year because the child only wore his under clothes under this paper thin costume! YIKES!


I bet you can all guess who Spitfire is. Better yet I bet you all had one of these dolls growing up. I love this costume and will def. keep it for Twink. Only problem check out her reaction to her hood going on in the picture below.

Not sure Spitfire's costume will work for this little one. She still does not like things to cover her head unless it is her pillow at night. LOL I have a few more picture of her with tears just rolling off those cute cheeks. Oh well, maybe it will get better before she grows into it. I do have to add that once the hat came off she was happy as can be! :) Oh well, what are you going to do. It so was not worth the fight.

3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween photos Cheri. The kids look adorable and like they had a great time. So cute.

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete