Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Burrr




Ok, I can't stand the cold weather! LOL Boy do we live in the wrong state. It is freezing here. We've had snow the last couple of days but nothing that really sticks long enough for the kids to play in. I must admit it is beautiful though. To see fresh snow after it has just fallen is as beautiful as the leaves changing in the fall.

We have been busy with doctor appointments and therapy for Twink. She is doing very well. Growing like crazy. She loves to play with Spitfire but it is not always a two way street. It depends on if Spitfire feels like Twink is more in the way or not. We are working on that. They are sweet to watch though. Twink now weighs 30lbs and is 36in. She is catching Spitfire fast. I don't think she'll ever catch Spitfire in weight (Twink has a super fast metabolism) but I do think she will pass her in height. We'll have to wait and see.

Jewel and Dash are doing really good also. Jewel went to her field hockey banquet last night so field hockey is officially done. She is thinking of doing basketball for her winter sport. Dash is doing bible quizzing again this year and I think will have a practice quiz after the new year. Other than that nothing much other than keeping up on school work.

I've had a lot of migraines this past month. More than the usual and will have to talk to my neurologist about it. I'm praying that it was just a fluke and won't mess with my medication. If they increase it I won't be able to think clearly and my blogs may be jumbled words. Maybe the blogs already are! LOL

Well I hope your all having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the updated pic! She looks so happy, and is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cold too!!

    Cute upside down pic :)

    My husband gets cluster headaches. We just changed insurance so he hasn't met with his new neurologist yet. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete