Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New SN Site

I came across a new special needs site this morning and thought I'd share it with anyone who might be interested. You can find it here. It seems to be a very well put together. I see one of my buddies adoption story is on the Family Story page! :) Hope this helps some of you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! They have all worked so hard on this site, especially Stefanie and Rebecca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site just launched a couple of days ago...I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to use it :)

    Hehe...I was so excited to see our Cana's story...still makes me bawl to think about what our God did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site Cheri. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, I saw Cana's story. I love to re-read it over and over. God did move some mountains for her to come home. :)

    ReplyDelete