Sunday, November 9, 2008

Special Needs

** Kate and Ros, I need your e-mail addresses. My e-mail is under my profile.

I'm not sure if any of you are thinking of switching to special needs but I came across a great list that informs you of different special needs. You can find it here and i do believe it covers a wide range of different SN. I know when I started looking at different SN for our medical check list I started looking up different items I didn't know about. It was a great way to learn if we would be able to handle a specific SN. If you have any questions you can always e-mail me. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cheri!
    My email is
    rebsandhogs@juno.com

    thanks!
    EMily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheri!
    My email is
    rebsandhogs@juno.com

    thanks!
    EMily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainbow kids.

    We checked off quite a few special needs we were comfortable with and applied both with our "regular" program and "special needs" program.

    ReplyDelete