I cleaned out the garage. Your probably saying to yourself shouldn't it be the other way around. Shouldn't Cheri be re-mulching. I would love to but because of my previous neck surgery that is out of the question. I must say I did a pretty good job cleaning. Next step is our shed! I'm going to leave that one up to The Count! LOL
We were not able to make it to church on Sunday. Just as we were about to leave Spitfire decided she wanted a drink. She took her little chair (TM, you know about those little chairs!) and went into the fridge. Took hold of two gallons of freshly made pink lemonade and realized it was too heavy. Unfortunately she spilled it all over the place. All over in and on the fridge, the floor and herself. Needless to say the fridge and the floor were cleaned on Sunday. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened! I just stood there and Spitfire looks up at me and said "Sorry Momma." I think I then yelled "HELLLPPP!!!" The poor little honey started to cry because we could not go to church. Lets just say I felt like crying too. I wanted to go to church and now had a big mess to clean up. Spitfire went out and played and The Count came down and saved the day! He's awesome people! He took everything out of the fridge and I cleaned it at the sink. Team work.
Monday we had the in-laws over for the day. It was a beautiful day out and we just relaxed. I was able to snap some pictures of the kids hanging out too. I'm trying to gather as many as I can so we can choose from a bunch to send to Bebo when the time comes. Hopefully that won't be long!
Amazing pics!! I especially love the one with everyone on the swingset, smiles all around!!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad the fridge thing is common in our house also!!
You do learn...eventually to check settings! ;)
ReplyDeleteGREAT photos!!!!