Saturday, October 31, 2009

Waiting...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
We've now been waiting 60 days for our LOA or RA as some would call it. We are praying we will hear something next month.

9 comments:

  1. When we were waiting for Ruthie, the average was 70 days. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending hugs and prayers and hopes of news soon!

    Blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We waited FOREVER for our RA. I will not even tell you how many days. Seriously, I hope you do not have to wait that long at all! We need a huge packet of RAs & TAs to come in ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {HUG} Praying it comes sooner than you hope!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cheri... praying for y'all during this time of waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can only imagine how difficult that wait is! I will be in much prayer for you and sweet Evan!

    I got your comment on my blog about our agency's social workers. Yep, I had to use theirs, and theirs have been a thorn in my side! However, I refuse to forget that He has the whole thing in His hands. Waiting is difficult, but we can't see His bigger picture!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying you will hear soon. we are so anxious for you to have the papers you need . joan and bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying it will come quicker than ours
    did. Praying for RAs & TAs to come this
    week.

    ReplyDelete