Thursday, March 20, 2008

Next Step, Boston!

Well today went much better than the last scan we had done! The doctors were much more friendly as well as the nurses! Twink's main anesthesiologist was Chinese and asked which part of China she was from. I must say he made her a bit nervous but she did great. We were able to have her titers drawn for her immunizations while she was under sedation which was HUGE! I can't imagine holding her down and trying to stick her with needles. YIKES! We decided to have the titers drawn instead of doing all of her immunizations over. We had planned on doing all of them over but now with the threat of her having a seizure after each one, we've decided to see what she actually needs. Thank the Lord we were able to do it under sedation. It took them 30 minutes to just get the blood and then another 30 minutes to do the scan. I think we backed them up but I'm so glad that things went so much smoother this time. We were able to get all the scans on a disc so we will be able to take them to Boston with us. So, we leave next week with TONS of questions and hopefully we'll get plenty of answers. Thanks for all the prayers today! They helped us very much!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD to hear all went well. Things are rolling right along just like they do when God is involved. Praying for you still. Sandie and the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear the day went better than last time. and you were able to get the blood that you needed.

    love and prayers always, bob and joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your trip to Boston as I am flying towards China. I will be checking in to see what you find out.
    Thanks for your prayers!! Can't wait to meet Hudson.

    ReplyDelete