Awesome family photo!!!!
Is it... could it be... a Christmas card photo? (Beautiful!)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I know, I know Christmas Card time!!!Love it!
LOVE the colors!!
Really nice photos! I love how there is a hint of red in the background too. We should have snapped a quick one of you and Bob alone.... that would have been another awesome picture. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
Great photos Cheri! I love the red and your entire family is so gorgeous.hugs,Jonni
You have a lovely family! I saw your post on the adopting children w/ cerebral palsy yahoo group and noticed your blog address.We have a 9 yr. old daughter with cp adopted from China. She's been home a little over a year. Glad I found your blog!
Ahhh, look how precious!! Your family is beautiful my sweet friend!I LOVE the picture with the girls and daddy...it's PRICELESS!! Oh, the things they have to endure for their mama's...LOL!
Christmas card picture for sure!!! :) How sweet is your family!!!
Awesome family photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it... could it be... a Christmas card photo? (Beautiful!)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know Christmas Card time!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
LOVE the colors!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice photos! I love how there is a hint of red in the background too. We should have snapped a quick one of you and Bob alone.... that would have been another awesome picture. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Cheri! I love the red and your entire family is so gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jonni
You have a lovely family!
ReplyDeleteI saw your post on the adopting children w/ cerebral palsy yahoo group and noticed your blog address.
We have a 9 yr. old daughter with cp adopted from China. She's been home a little over a year.
Glad I found your blog!
Ahhh, look how precious!! Your family is beautiful my sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture with the girls and daddy...it's PRICELESS!! Oh, the things they have to endure for their mama's...LOL!
Christmas card picture for sure!!! :) How sweet is your family!!!
ReplyDelete