It just makes it very convenient if we go to a new doctor and they don't have a report. I can just pull it out of our file and say here you go. Make a copy and return mine. The only thing I lack and still plan to call on is Twink ER visits. Other than that, we have test result and initial report for every doctor she has seen. I hope this has been as helpful to someone as it was to me.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The Binder
It just makes it very convenient if we go to a new doctor and they don't have a report. I can just pull it out of our file and say here you go. Make a copy and return mine. The only thing I lack and still plan to call on is Twink ER visits. Other than that, we have test result and initial report for every doctor she has seen. I hope this has been as helpful to someone as it was to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea! I currently keep all of Elaine's stuff in a pocket type file. A binder would be so much more organized! Thank you so much for the tip.
ReplyDeleteHi Cheri!
ReplyDeleteThanks for suggesting this! I will have to do it for Lucy.
Question though...did you have to ask for copies of all that? We have not seen any of the actual results of Lucy's tests. They usually just call us on the phone and give us her results.....
Hugs, Jill
That is a great idea! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely keep it in mind for when
we bring our precious daughter home.
Wow. I'm impressed!!! I guess we are bit spoiled b/c all of S's are at one place and they can all look on a computer screen and see it all. I still though need to do this, just for us to have should we move, go on an extended trip, etc. I also need to order one of those bracelets. Would it be too much to ask if you posted that link again? I can't find that post where you shared it. Pretty please? ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks great idea
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS idea! What a great momma you are!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful suggestion Cheri! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! As parents we definitely are the ones that need to advocate for our children. Thanks for sharing! Also thanks for stopping by with well wishes for Dallin. I love the little pics also, it reminds me how quickly they grow and to enjoy the moment! Take care!
ReplyDeleteSome very wise advice!
ReplyDelete