Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back From Vacation!

We are back from a much needed vacation! We were able to get away to see my SIL and her family last week! We had such a great time and Twink did much better than we expected! WooHoo! The kids had so much fun with their cousins and just running around! We were able to go to the beach and Twink played in the sand along with the older children. I did forget to bring a back up battery and my charger for my battery so I do not have any pictures yet to post. I did buy some disposable cameras and plan on dropping them off to get prints made soon! I pray that we have at least a couple good pictures! Twink is doing wonderful walking outside in the grass. For awhile she would not even let me put her down and now she is running!

Yesterday we had some friends over for the day who are also from China. She did great and had fun. I have pictures but will not post the ones with all the girls due to the fact I'm unsure of their moms wishes. Besides I'm having trouble uploading pictures. Soooo, unfortunately you'll have to wait on those pictures until later!

I did get some good news this week! Twink's x-ray of her hips look good so we do not need to see a orthopedic doctor at this point. Her palete looks good for now also, when she starts talking more we will know more. So we are good there for awhile also! We did talk to her OT who does think Twink does have severe sensory issues so will tackle that head on! Oh pray for us! Some days it is soooo good but other days it is a bear!

I'm off to do some spring cleaning! The weather here has been amazing! I love it! If I haven't visited your blog, I'm sorry! I'll try to jump over soon! Chech back for pictures later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment