
These are pictures of Twink at the auction on Sunday! Her hair is getting too long to put up in those types of piggies and to be honest it isn't worth the fight! In the bottom picture she was eating Lo Mein and loving it! She is not picky when it comes to food!Found out today from her speech therapist that she has a high THIN palate! Knew about the high part but not about the thin part. She said if she is not having trouble with liquids than we shouldn't worry about it. The right side is a tad higher than the left. Problem is and I forgot to ask is they mention she may need a palate spreader at some point! Does she have what is needed up there for that?!?! YIKES! I think I have more gray hair growing as I type! LOL
It's OK because the Lord is holding her in His hands and knows everything about her. HE is slowly showing us what we need to see and what we need to do help heal our daughter. As tiring as it may be some days I know where I get my strength. HE is holding us in His hands and giving us the strength to get through each obstacle that is thrown in our path. I know that some don't have the faith we do and see each new thing as "Oh my word, how much more can they handle?" Well lets just say I am so much a stronger woman because of this child and I must thank her because of it (when she is older)!
Thank you Lord for open our eyes to special needs children and to adoption! To think we could have missed this brings tears to my eyes! I will be forever grateful!
Cheri -- You are so right! The Lord will work on things in His time. In the future, it will be SUCH a blessing to you to remember this time, to look back and realize the strength He provided to you, and even to more fully admire your daughter and all she has overcome. Truly! Hang in there, :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable.....I know it is hard but just remember to take time for yourself once in awhile. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love Traci and Mark
ReplyDeleteCheri, she is soooo precious! No doubt she is an absolute gift from the Lord!!!!! ~stacy
ReplyDelete