Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fabric for Dresses








Stacy, I don't have your e-mail address! Here are the pictures I have of the fabric. If you look at the one Kera is modeling you'll see she has the brown print on with a solid along the bottom. We can do that with any material! I do have some solids not included in the pictures. Just let me know what your looking for! I'm looking to get something to celebrate Independence Day so if you interested in that let me know!

If anyone else is interested let me know!Here is my e-mail address mrschawk2000@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. I just emailed you :) I love the brown one your daughter is wearing. The girls will look so cute in that fabric. Thank you so much, Cheri. I think I'm going to do something similar on my blog...maybe a bow a month give-away....how fun! ~stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm in love with that brown with pink hearts fabric. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheri!

    Thanks for the sweet comment about Little T - we think she's beautiful too!!!

    Love your material - can you share the pattern for the pillowcase dress? I would love to make some too!

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri,
    Love the fabric! You inspire me to sew some dresses for my girls. Ok, don't really have time now, but maybe another time.
    -Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri,

    Beautiful! I need to buy one for Sofia.

    hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete