The one we won is actually purple NOT red but they didn't take a picture of it but the took one of the red one. It is identical except it is purple and beautiful!
This scroll is hand painted and means Long Life! We were the only one who bid on it! Lucky us!
This is also a hand painted picture! Those dots you see on the picture do not show up on the painting or are not that noticeable!
I bought this book at the buy it now table! Very cute book and Lia loves books!
Oh how I wanted this! I was in a bidding war with another person on this item! I must admit this person was probably my oldest daughters age! LOL I HAD won it but the little cheater went back and wrote a bid on it after everyone had left the room! The bidding had closed! I had made sure I won! I checked before I left the room! She also had crossed off one of my bids! I know my daughter would not have done that! Oh well, I bid it up for a good cause! LOL
Grace Lin is one of my daughter's favorite authors. :) Good purchase!
ReplyDeleteApparently you are still not over losing that last item!! DH
ReplyDeleteawww man! I would still be upset too. ;)
ReplyDeleteand love all the items I see, you did GREAT!
Too funny about the cheater bidder. I love that book Dim Sum for everyone. My friends up the street got it for us and they had it signed by Grace Lin since she was doing a book signing at B&N.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear youhad a great time. We will have to make it to the next one. :)
hugs,
jonni