Friday, April 25, 2008

Pillowcase Dress Giveaway!

So I have a LOT of readers who come here and read the blog. I know you all have not introduced yourselves! So if you are interested in my giveaway tell me a bit about why you read my blog and I will enter you in the giveaway! You can see pictures of the dresses in a post below and I will e-mail the winner what fabrics I have available.

Giveaway will end on Monday @ 6pm EST! I will announce the winner later that evening!

12 comments:

  1. I am Cristy, and I am a blessed wife to the LOVE of my life, and mama to 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth, and 2 by China:)

    We live in BEAUTIFUL Atlanta, and are excited to see what God has in store for us each day- with 2 in college and 2 little ones, life is never dull:)

    Your pillowcase dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Liz, anyone reading may enter! LOL Oh and Happy Birthday to Mei Mei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Penny, I live in Northeastern PA, with my husband of 27 years with our 2 girls Ciara & Caelyn both from China. I am amazed and inspired by you and your journey.
    Lia is beautiful. I love hearing about others experiences and travel stories. I loved China and would love to go back. But our plate is full right now with a 5 1/2 & 3 1/2 yearold, and work. Seems not enough time in a day most days. I love your dresses, they are adorable.
    Thank You for allowing us to look in on your lives. I truely am amazed by you and your faith.

    Penny in PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurk around here sometimes. I enjoy your blog. We are in the middle of adopting a 2 yr old and waiting for our PA!! She's from Guangdong Province and we can't wait to get our arms around her!

    hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Tonggu Momma. Well, that's just what I call myself in BloggyLand. :) But I visit here because my husband and I have a beautiful daughter, the Tongginator, who has sensory processing disorder. I remember how I felt our first year home, and I love to try to encourage others who have recently arrived home with an adopted child who has special challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh, how fun!
    I am Stacy and am blessed to have 5 miracles. 1 homegrown, 3 open domestic adoptions, and 1 Kunming, Yunnan China firecracker.

    I met Cheri on our May 06 DTC group :) I follow your blog for a couple of reasons...1. I love staying connected with people that were so supportive during our journey 2. I just simply love to follow families that have been built like ours :) 3. I just love seeing what God is doing in your family

    Hugs, stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ya...reason #4: our girls are both from Yunnan and close in age...hehee :)
    ~stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here...I traveled with Cheri for the entire trip, and have a Yunnan girl. She is also MY BEST FRIEND! Actually, she's more like a sister. ;)

    She's also the reason my phone bill was outrageous this month. :P

    LOVE YA GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cristina (TBC 98 Moms)April 27, 2008 at 11:36 AM

    Hey Cheri, I read your blog all the time. I don't need a dress but I just wnated to let you know I think of you and love reading about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheri,

    The dresses are gorgeous, you should definitely sell them over at Etsy. I bought one of them there. You did a great job and youhave a wonderful model. :)

    I aso enjoyed the pictures of the girls below. Glad you had a fun time on vacation, it's fun to get away for a while. Maybe we can go to the zoo soon. Would you guys like to do that?

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Liz and I have two boys by birth and one beautiful daughter, from Anhui. Mei Mei turned two this past week and in one week will be having surgery on her cleft palate.

    I read this blog, because Cheri reached out to me soon after receiving our referrals. We enjoyed several phone calls as we entered the phase between referral and RA. It became hairy for us and Cheri continued to remember and encourage me through those rough weeks. I had hoped to travel with Cheri, but watched her journey to Lia from afar. I am so thankful for God's timing, because we traveled at the right time and Cheri was able to share so many great tips with me before we left for China.

    Love the dresses! And I am so happy you and Carla have become so close!!

    ReplyDelete