Lia has not had any more fevers but is
extremely cranky. She is super clingy and drooling much more than usual. The constant crying makes me cranky. Actually it makes me kind of crazy. The Count says she was like this after her last seizure but I can't remember. I'm sure she is still super tired and just not feeling herself. We will see the neurologist on Monday. So far I have not heard anything as to her surgery getting canceled but we will see come Monday. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the prayers they have been needed.
{hug}
ReplyDeleteGlad you wrote it down here that she is clingy so you'll know if (and please Lord no) it happens again.
I remember her being cranky after that episode as well, but you all were also fighting flu so I'm not sure if I am remembering if it was the next day or so...or if it was that next week when everyone was sick.
{hug}
Sorry, I know how you feel!!! We have gone through the same thing after each of Charlotte's surgeries. Or anytime we go to the doctor for that matter. Hopefully this time will be shorter. Still praying for you guys. She just needs to know that everything will be okay and that she is safe. It is so scary to go through that stuff. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
Carla L.