Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tonic-clonic seizure!!

That is what Twink had tonight. Of course she had a 102*5 temp but they (the docs) don't believe it is febrile. I knew some thing was not right with her and she started with the seizure soon after I noticed. I called 911 and the ambulance took both of us to the hospital. This seizure lasted longer than the last one. I think it was close to 2 hours. We are home and very tired. She has two appointments tomorrow, one with her ped. and the other with the neurologist. More than likely they will start her on medication. Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. OH NO Cheri! {hug} I'll catch you tomorrow, but I'll be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheri I am so sorry she has had another. I am praying her MRI will be helpful.

    big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete