Oh, please pray that Twink will be able to have her surgery next week! As you may have read, Spitfire had the hand, foot, mouth virus. Well guess who started with a fever today? Twink!! From what I've read it is the first symptom of the virus. I feel like I can't catch a break. I really want this surgery done and the hearing tests out of the way so we know what we are dealing with. She goes to the doctor for clearance tomorrow and I'm afraid that he'll say no way. Please pray that this is not the case. I promise to be better about updating when I hear some thing.
I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and our band is as well. Hope all goes well tomarrow. I'll make sure to pray as soon as I get up. I am putting a alarm reminder to remind myself.
ReplyDeleteOh I hope they will let her have the surgery and she is over the rest of this quickly.
ReplyDeleteDare to care prayed for her on tues for her upcoming surgery. this is before the fever started and then of course the seizure. joan
ReplyDelete