Tuesday, July 22, 2008
On Hold Indefinitely
Twink's surgery is on hold indefinitely at this time! UGH!!! I know it is for the best but it really is frustrating. I talk to the neurologist this morning because I forgot to ask yesterday if she could have the surgery before the EEG. The answer is NO. She must wait until after the EEG which is August 9th, yes a Saturday. If it looks like she needs medication she'll have to be on that for at least 4-6 weeks for it to fully kick into her system. So it looks like we are looking at the middle of September! I just can't believe we have to wait that long. This test was suppose to be done back in FEBRUARY! I know the Lord knows best and I am trying to see the positives in this. Some times it is just SOOO hard. I'll keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{HUG}
ReplyDeleteYes, it's better for them to know she will have less possibility of a seizure during or after surgery. But you also need the answers, and I know it's hard. So very hard to wait. {HUG}
I am so bummed for you. I know the feeling of emotionally ramping up for surgery and just wanting to get it over with. It is hard to hear indefinitely.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, I know first hand how frustrating it is.